Final Preparations India...

So I am at the final preparations for India...... Well seems a lot of stuff but the majority is more "precaution" stuff - pills for any kind of ailment, mineral supplement sachets, cause everyone says poop is the order of the day, toilet paper again due the poop factor, adaptors and chargers for my cameras etc... well the works - I just hope I fit all in the backpack!

But I think the most important is the mental preparation - reading lonely planet sometimes makes you scared shitless, then at the end of a really scary article they write... "this doesn't mean you shouldn't visit this place" - what the hell you just scared the crap out of me!!!

Well I am taking a different approach to this - I just want to just pack and go tomorrow and live it and in the process try to update here to leave a mark of what's going on.

Comments