Quitting Smoking...... Not easy......At all!!

Finally I decided to quite smoking and I can say upfront its not easy at all! Its not the fact of the nicotine deficiency that bothers me as the cravings are there but I can get over them - its the actual habit of having those 5 minutes on your own (or in company) of a cigarette.

In fact, strangely enough I ended up thinking "what will I do when I am watching TV? When I am waiting for someone?" Guess the "habit" is more that of using the cigarette as something to do and an excuse to walk out of the office for those 5 minutes.

Coffee seems to help to get you off the craving minute, but I guess its more a question of will power. Honestly I really want to do this and I bet there are many of you out there that are making it their daily goal to stop smoking altogether - I do understand your struggle - its not easy but its not impossible since a lot did it so guess we can too!

These are some help sites you can use maybe - but I believe the only one that can help is yourself!

Ex-Smokers Eu 

Quit

American Cancer Society


Comments